Entry Level (Less than 2 years of Experience)
This position is responsible for providing telephone/internet/and other technology support to both internal and external clients, utilizing expert knowledge of our systems while providing excellent customer service. This position acts as a problem solver and reports necessary data to the I.T. Service and Support Manager.
• Provide problem isolation, diagnostics and resolution to clients.
• Maintain Service Desk records in appropriate documentation systems.
• Provide day to day phone support for all clients.
• Provide structured approach to problem solving.
• Manage and support installation of all software and software integrations for new and existing clients.
• Interact within various levels of the client organization to resolve issues.
• Maintain expertise on our specific products through research/testing.
• Adhere to call management procedures and timely escalation of problems.
• Use remote support software to clients on their computers.
• Test and implement new software before being deployed to Clients end users.
• Participate in Projects as needed with direction from I.T. Service and Support Manager.
• Support Network issues and escalate as needed.
• Knowledge of MS Office suite/Installation/Troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of Engineering Applications.
• Provide Customer Service across all companies.
• Provide onsite support as needed for Hardware.
• Imaging and build out of Desktop and Laptops standards.
• Support Smartphones, Blackberry’s and other handheld devices.
• Ensure that actions taken fulfill the requirements of IT policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by the IT Service and Support Manager.
• Provide Call Center Support/Phone Support could be up to 90% of the time.
• Good MS Office skills with the ability to learn new applications quickly.
• Logical mind with the ability to process a variety of data in a systematic fashion.
• Good customer service/phone skills.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English.
• Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent of 1-3 years of experience.
• Experience providing technical support, troubleshooting and diagnosing issues in a Service Desk environment.
• 2-3 years’ Service Desk experience in a professional services organization is preferred.