Check to see if your personal data is on the Dark Web. Complimentary free scan
Are Your Company’s Digital Credentials for Sale on the Dark Web?
Find Out with a Complimentary Dark Web Scan. Fill in the form at the bottom of this article
Detect Compromised Credentials Used to Exploit Employees and Customers
To help keep your critical business assets safe from the compromises that lead to breach and theft, we are offering a complimentary, one-time scan with Dark Web ID™ Credential Monitoring.
Our Dark Web ID Credential Monitoring detects compromised credentials in real-time on the Dark Web and notifies you immediately when these critical assets are compromised, before they can be used for identity theft, data breaches, or other crime. Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web.
Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late. According to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), small and medium-sized businesses may have more to lose than larger organizations, because cybersecurity events can be costly and threaten their survival.
Cybersecurity doesn’t have to be too overwhelming, expensive or complicated. The first step to protecting your business is understanding your risk.
Dark Web ID from ID Agent is the industry’s first commercial solution to detect your compromised credentials in real-time on the Dark Web. Using a proprietary technology, Dark Web ID vigilantly searches the most secretive corners of the Internet to find compromised credentials associated with your company, contractors and other personnel, and notifies you immediately when these critical assets are compromised, before they are used for identity theft, data breaches or other crimes.
Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web. The Dark Web is made up of digital communities that sit on top of the Internet, and while there are legitimate purposes to the Dark Web, it is estimated that over 50% of all sites on the Dark Web are used for criminal activities, including the disclosure and sale of digital credentials. Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late.
We Monitor: 24/7 x 365
- Hidden chat rooms
- Private websites
- Peer-to-peer networks
- IRC (internet relay chat) channels
- Social media platforms
- Black market sites
- 640,000 + botnets
We Identify Compromises Throughout Your Organization
We provide you with a written report on your compromised emails.
We Prepare: The more information you collect, the more valuable it becomes. Extensive logging and reporting capabilities allow us to track and triage incidents and create effective policies and procedures to minimize risk in the future.
We Predict: It’s not enough to simply be ready, you need to be ahead. The platform allows us to see industry patterns long before they become trends, and offers the intelligence to keep you, your employees, and consultants more protected.
We Prevent: Attacks on networks may be inevitable, but they don’t have to be destructive. Proactive monitoring of stolen and compromised data alerts us when a threat is detected so we can respond immediately.
Dark Web ID Protects Your Business
- It Delivers the same advanced credential monitoring capabilities used by Fortune 500 companies to companies of your size.
- It Connects to multiple Dark Web services including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect any of your software or hardware to these high-risk services directly.
- Proactive solution provides real-time awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur.
Why It’s Important:
- Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity, such as data breaches of sensitive corporate information, as well as identity theft of individual employees.
- Users often have the same password for multiple services, such as network logon, social media, online stores and other services, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a single compromised username and password.
- Today, you have limited visibility into when your credentials are stolen; over 75% compromised credentials are reported to the victim organization by a third party, such as law enforcement.
Contact us today, to find out how we can help!
For Your Free Dark Web Scan Please Complete The Form Below