Quick - when was the last time your routers were updated? Not sure? How about your servers, or every other piece of technology in your office?
The truth is, maintaining a business’ IT requires more than just running a virus scan every once and a while, or updating a mission-critical program on each workstation. It requires an in-depth understanding of each component and its history, assisted by the use of specialized tools and extensive record-keeping.
This is a big part of why we call ourselves a managed service provider, actually.
How We Are Able to Track So Much
One of the biggest parts of managed services is our practice of monitoring our clients’ IT solutions in order to catch inconsistencies and threats. In order to do so, we utilize a collection of advanced tools and specialized software that allows us to comprehensively track and analyze all of your technology.
These tools and software give us a look under the hood, so to speak, allowing us to record data and create our own historical record to reference.
As a result, we wind up producing a truly staggering amount of documentation on your business’ technology:
- Each and every device you have, from your network infrastructure to every company-owned endpoint and peripheral that attaches to it.
- The proper configuration for each of these devices.
- The date that each of these devices was installed.
- The licenses that your business needs to maintain, and the status of the ones you have.
- A comprehensive history of all service that each of these devices have received.
This documentation allows us to better diagnose and resolve issues with your IT - usually preemptively - resulting in fewer interruptions and issues to keep you from accomplishing what your business is supposed to be accomplishing.
Interested in finding out more?
This entire process usually starts with a simple network audit, just to reveal where the business currently stands. Let us perform one for you. Reach out today to schedule yours by calling us at 281-240-2777!